First off, I would like to say that I hate Brandy Melville's sizing. Not only does it hurt girls by telling them they are too big to fit in their clothes, but also personally as a consumer I like to customize how I want something to fit.

Sometimes I want tight clothes and sometimes I want oversized. Brandy Melville doesn't even provide that, and for such an overpriced store, they should at least provide a variation of sizing. Also, I know a lot of people like the store for the softness of their clothing, and I have to admit a couple of the basic tees and tanks are pretty soft. However, the quality is absolutely terrible.

Those soft tanks ball up so quickly, and if you put them in the wash they lose their softness. I'm not going to hand wash basic tees every time they get dirty especially since they are so pricey in the first place. Honestly, the Brandy skirts and dresses are so sheer that I don't even know how I could ever go out in the sun with them on. Plus, they are not soft.

I was in Forever 21 the other day, and they had almost the exact same dress in loads of sizes and at less than half the price.

And they are softer and better quality! Overall, I feel you can get most brandy clothing at other places for better fit and quality at a fraction of the price.

Review about: Brandy Melville Clothing.

Comments

First of all, people need to chill about the sizes. If big girls should be mad about the smaller sizing, then i should be furious about other stores sizing.

Like the store big and tall. I would never fit into their clothes.

Some stores are made for skinny people and some are made for large people.

thats just how the world works. DONT SHOP AND BRANDY MELVILLE IF YOU DONT FIT INTO THEIR CLOTHES.

And their cardigans are oversised when they fit properly

to Anonymous #1030740

Totally right

to Anonymous #1440839

But big& tall is a specialty store for plus sizes. Brandy is for everyone. They even SAY "one size fits most" but that one size does not fit most all all and that's disgusting.

So true! Sometimes I want tighter clothes and sometimes I want oversized.

And that store doesn't really give us that option! :/

Richmond, British Columbia, Canada #825001

I love their clothes but it's such bad quality I washed it and it ripped and also they have bad customer service