Featured Not resolved

I bought the maroon Jada dress.FIRST TIME I WORE IT IT RIPPED!!

Huge rip in the bottom seem!! This happened to the last one I bought in black. My suggestion.. If you HAVE to have something off their website..

Don't wash it unless it's on an extreme delicate cycle, and hang dry it!!' Cheapest material ever!!!!!! It barely, BARELY, tugged onto something and ripped huge! I'm so angry, I'm not even going to try and send it back because a) I know I will waste my time..

They won't accept it..And B) it's not worth my money to have to keep getting a dress (I love) that will tear at a small tug.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dress from Brandy Melville and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Brandy Melville to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Brandy Melville for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Brandy Melville?

Comments

I bet you looked good though...LOL