I'm someone who really loves the style of Brandy, and would really love to buy their clothes, but we don't have a store where I live. So it was only normal that I got super excited to go to Singapore as there was a small store there, I was in a happy mode and was so excited, but the moment I stepped into the store, my self esteem was suddenly trampeled by the girls who worked there.

They were giving me dirty and disgusted looks and I just felt totally uncomfortable. The fact that the employees were rude and unhelpful didnt really make the shopping experience inviting.

I ended up leaving as I felt terrible from all the girls with blonde hair and slender legs (and I'm considered a size 0/2 already) without buying anything also because the clothing was so expensive. I freaking love the clothes but Brandy, please hire kinder staff, don't only hire 'pretty girls' because thats just bull.

Review about: Brandy Melville Customer Care.

Preferred solution: actually hire good people, but starting with the management because i know the management has the wrong mindset, and they should be replaced..

I liked: Style of clothes.

I didn't like: Pricing, Attitude of staff.

Comments