The word service ever.Every time I go to this store this young girl is working there.

Every time we go there she ignores the customers completely. She didn't even look up once while several of us paid and checked out. Not once. Every time this happens.

Is customer service truly obsolete? We were paying customers? How about a little courtesy?

How about, "hello how are you, thanks for coming in today." Nope

None of that.Our cashier gave us a very sarcastic thanks as we left...thanks but no thanks.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Brandy Melville and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Brandy Melville to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Brandy Melville brandy melville staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Brandy Melville?

Comments