Okay, okay, yes the clothes are very cute. However, Brandy Melville, why don't you advertise with models of all races, including, Asian and Mexican.

I guarantee your brand will be much more accepted and people could view your clothing with people that look like them. People would appreciate it as all other brands include everyone too, that include Hollister, Aeropostle, Victoria's Secret; those are big companies and people can find dupes of your clothing style for a better price. But if you did up the game in including all models of all color, it would be a huge change for you and you'd level with all of those other companies. Ya'll other readers, amirite?

Now with customer service, ya'll need to stop being so rude, it's really just logic to give smiles to people when they ask a question and not have an eye roll or a not being a very helpful resource. One time when I was at the store, I wanted to exchange brand new tilden pants that still had the tag for different pieces of clothing. This girl said I should have a receipt for it, but it was a gift, she told me that she I could do the exchange without the receipt just this one time. So I went and picked out several different clothes and the tilden pants were my credit so I would just pay the difference.

When I went to checkout, the girl that told me I could do the exchange without a receipt had left for the day.

So it was another girl that rung me up and she had attitude and a fit about how this could not happen, but I told her that another girl said I could just this one time and she turned around to another girl that rolled her eyes and told her to just do it. Really come one guys, it wasn't like I was doing and even exchange, I bought more than the the tilden pants price and I still had to pay a $70 difference, seriously chill brandy cashiers, it's not affecting you in anyway, ya'll just wanna be snobby and have attitude.

Review about: Brandy Melville Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Just fix the employee's attitude .

Comments