Brandy Melville - Cardigan

73 of 91 Brandy Melville reviews

I made a purchase of the Brandy Melville cardigan one day and when because the item was priced so high, I assumed that it would be a good product.Anyways, when I got back to my house, I washed it according to it's directions on the little tag that was attached to it.

When it came out of the dryer, it had a very strong smell to it that I could not even stand, so I decided to wash it again. Once I finished the process again, it still smelled once again! I repeated this process about four times until the smell faded away, and on the fourth time I washed it, the length of the cardigan shrunk! It was originally a bit above my knees, but now it was above my elbow!

More then fifty dollars had gone to waste then. So I went to Brandy Melville again assuming that I did something wrong with that cardigan, so I purchased another cardigan. The exact same problem occurred once again!

I read the directions so clearly, so I do not know how it could have messed up this time.I spent more then one hundred dollars on two cardigans from Brandy Melville, and I hope they change the quality of their cardigans soon because I do not want other people to face the same problem that I had.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Cardigan
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #498076 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Brandy Melville? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 2 No 2
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
73 of 91 Brandy Melville reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 22, 2015 #998231 Anchorage, Alaska, United States

I don't understand putting a sweater of any sorts in the dryer. Lay flat to dry. And I would always wash in a laundry mesh bag if not soaking by hand. Sounds like a bad care lables.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.