1.3K views
Featured Not resolved

I made a purchase of the Brandy Melville cardigan one day and when because the item was priced so high, I assumed that it would be a good product. Anyways, when I got back to my house, I washed it according to it's directions on the little tag that was attached to it.

When it came out of the dryer, it had a very strong smell to it that I could not even stand, so I decided to wash it again. Once I finished the process again, it still smelled once again! I repeated this process about four times until the smell faded away, and on the fourth time I washed it, the length of the cardigan shrunk! It was originally a bit above my knees, but now it was above my elbow!

More then fifty dollars had gone to waste then. So I went to Brandy Melville again assuming that I did something wrong with that cardigan, so I purchased another cardigan. The exact same problem occurred once again!

I read the directions so clearly, so I do not know how it could have messed up this time. I spent more then one hundred dollars on two cardigans from Brandy Melville, and I hope they change the quality of their cardigans soon because I do not want other people to face the same problem that I had.

Comments

Seems like you just don’t know how to wash and take care of your clothes :(

Amman, Al Asimah, Bahrain #1253226

1) you washed it six times!

2) Its Brandy Melville you are dealing with not Chanel.

logic

what do you expect? lol

Anchorage, Alaska, United States #998231

I don't understand putting a sweater of any sorts in the dryer. Lay flat to dry.

And I would always wash in a laundry mesh bag if not soaking by hand. Sounds like a bad care lables.