Brandy Melville - Cardigan
I made a purchase of the Brandy Melville cardigan one day and when because the item was priced so high, I assumed that it would be a good product.Anyways, when I got back to my house, I washed it according to it's directions on the little tag that was attached to it.
When it came out of the dryer, it had a very strong smell to it that I could not even stand, so I decided to wash it again. Once I finished the process again, it still smelled once again! I repeated this process about four times until the smell faded away, and on the fourth time I washed it, the length of the cardigan shrunk! It was originally a bit above my knees, but now it was above my elbow!
More then fifty dollars had gone to waste then. So I went to Brandy Melville again assuming that I did something wrong with that cardigan, so I purchased another cardigan. The exact same problem occurred once again!
I read the directions so clearly, so I do not know how it could have messed up this time.I spent more then one hundred dollars on two cardigans from Brandy Melville, and I hope they change the quality of their cardigans soon because I do not want other people to face the same problem that I had.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I honestly love brandy but when I wore own of their shirts for the first time it already started to peel and when I bought another shirt and I only..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "arya dance classes in the best thing happened to me, i never thought i will see varun dhawan in person ever in my life, arya made it possible for me, he..."
- "After declining to move forward with purchasing a no-name health insurance plan yesterday (9/16/15), I began receiving phone calls from them later that afternoon. Today, 9/17/15, I received my first..."
- "I ordered a used replacement engine for my 850 volvo 1997 3 weeks ago which came in finally 4 days ago. The engine was in decrepit condition to say the..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."