1.6

My daughter wanted some clothing from Brandy Melville. We went online and ordered five pieces of clothing.

Six weeks later (six weeks!! - strike one) we got three of them (strike two) I emailed BM to see when to expect the other two. When you email their customer service they send back an auto reply stating that someone will get back to you within 24 hours. Two days later they hadn't gotten back to me (strike three) so I emailed them again with an angry tone.

They apologized and suggested I call them. I did. They said that we didn't get the other two items because they had sold out and they wouldn't be making more. The items weren't sold out when we ordered them (strike four).

I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to get charged $136.50 for the full order and was promised, up and down, that, no, I'd just be charged the $81.00 for what we received. I got my Amex bill today and, guess what, I was charged $136.50 **AND** $81.00 (strike five and six). Then, when I called them today to explain my situation they were skeptical and said they would "try" to resolve it but it seemed very non-committal. UGH - I get that they try to cultivate a style culture of hippy mellowness in their clothing and I think that's great, but they shouldn't hire those sorts of people for their customer service.

People complain about Amazon taking over the world but that's because they are at the top of their game.

If BM wants to survive they're going to need to get more serious. This was one of the most frustrating customer service experiences I've ever had.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brandy Melville Shipping Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 10, 2017.

Comments

" those sorts of people "

My but aren't we superior ?

You and your attitude are worse than anything I can think of.

Why not quit being so lazy and entitled and actually patronize a local merchant ?

You'll know it fits and how it looks and helps your neighbors and friends.

Except that you, with your superiority, have no neighbors near your estate and even fewer friends with your awful attitude ; your "angry tone" .