1.2

Bought a pair of shorts online that I had tried on in a pacsun store.They looked exactly the same in the picture but in a different shade of denim which was fine.

The shorts came and looked exactly like the picture EXCEPT he legs were multiple inches longer, at a weird length that was unflattering. Upset, I went all the way from Long Island to the brandy melville on broadway in New York City to return the shorts because I didn't want to return them by mail. When I went to return them, the cashiers were confused as of what to do in the event that someone wants to return something, so they had to look up what to do on their computer. I was told by the cashier that they do not refund you money, only store credit.

I was very upset by this because I did not want store credit I just wanted my money back. Also, on the receipt that came in the mail, it clearly stated under the return policy, "Refunds will be made to the original payment method". This makes no sense. How can the cashiers say one thing and the return policy say another??

Very confused and upset, I will never be ordering from them again.Plus now I am stuck with these ugly shorts.

Review about: Brandy Melville Shorts.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Return policy, Attitude of staff, Product.

Had an Experience with Brandy Melville?

Comments