1.3

On Sept 19th I ordered $155 worth of clothes for my daughter's birthday. Sept 28th a shipping label was created stating delivery Oct 3rd.

I would continually look toes if the package was moving towards my location and it never moved for a week. I called Brandy Melville and I was given the excuse of their warehouse move to California and that UPS has not "found" their new location but tons of packages are "waiting" for pickup. I was assured my package would go out the following day and if I do not see my package show movement through tracking to call them on Monday. Of course the package was never shipped and I called Brandy again.

The excuse I received this time was that there was 1 item on backorder and they were waiting for that item. That has never been mentioned in the 3 weeks of warehouse excuses so I said cancel that item and ship the rest. Seem logical? Sabrina the customer service rep said she would notify the new warehouse to proceed with that plan and would send me the tracking number for my order (even though my order was waiting in the large pile of packages waiting for UPS to find at their new location.) Well a few days passed, no follow up from Sabrina and then I received an notification from UPS stating a package is estimated to deliver 10/18.

I was excited to think my order minus the one item that mysteriously became backordered was shipped. Last night on 10/17 I received an email from Sabrina saying she cancelled my entire order (probably after my rude correspondence with her) and they were refunding my money. BUT, I still was receiving notifications from UPS stating a Brandy Melville package was being delivered 10/18. Well the package came today.

It was the 1 item that was backordered and nothing else. I just got off the phone with Phoebe who was shocked I received the backordered item and now her computer shows the rest of my items were no longer available. HUH??? So as I was talking to her I was able to put 2 of the 4 other items I originally ordered back into my cart to repurchase (which I would never shoot myself twice in the same foot with them) but wanted to prove a point that they have no clue what they have in stock and what's being shipped.

Phoebe's suggestion is to wait a month before placing an order because they cannot guarantee delivery and to wait till the "warehouse move" is officially over. They have no clue what they have, what's being shipped or what orders are still pending but continue to take more orders. Maybe they should be proactive and stop being greedy and halt orders until they catch up. Do not buy from them.

They will not fulfill your order and even if try it will be out of stock before it's time for your order to be filled Save yourself the stress. They are HORRIBLE! Such a disappointment.

I ended up buying 3 of the 4 items on eBay for a little bit more but worth sparing myself the headache. I will no longer allow my daughter to wear their clothes anymore after I fulfill her birthday gifts this round.

Review about: Brandy Melville Shipping Service.

Comments

Literally same exact thing is currently happening to me

to A.l #1381585

Best of luck. It becomes more and more frustrating and in the end it isn’t worth it because you don’t get the merchandise just a headache.