I honestly love brandy but when I wore own of their shirts for the first time it already started to peel and when I bought another shirt and I only worn it once, there were holes and the stitching was already falling out.I'm surprised at the quality.
I payed $20+ for one shirt and I didn't even get to wear it more than once. Not worth it every disappointing. I will not be purchasing from brandy Melville anytime soon.
It's like all there shirts have holes.Atleast lower the prices if the quality is going to be a 0/10
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Damaged clothing clothing is junk
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the open teardrop ring and I got it in the mail about a week later. However I was disappointed because the ring looked nothing like it did on..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Such a horrible company, Allstate. Look how they treat people, even in grief. Atrocious...."
- "In 2008 a widow,suffering from dimentia, living in Orangevale, California was sold a Pinnacle Alarm System through scare tactics and lies. They scare her, telling her there were home invasions,..."
- "World Financial Group is owned by Transamerica and Transamerica is owned by AEGON. PROOF ..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."