Folsom, California

I honestly love brandy but when I wore own of their shirts for the first time it already started to peel and when I bought another shirt and I only worn it once, there were holes and the stitching was already falling out.I'm surprised at the quality.

I payed $20+ for one shirt and I didn't even get to wear it more than once. Not worth it every disappointing. I will not be purchasing from brandy Melville anytime soon.

It's like all there shirts have holes.Atleast lower the prices if the quality is going to be a 0/10

Review about: Shirt.

I didn't like: Quality, Damaged clothing clothing is junk.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $40
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Brandy Melville?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Brandy Melville - Review about Style Copying in Stockton, California Brandy Melville "First of all I want to say how much I love Brandy Melville. Just last month I spent $300 shopping there. I love the style, colors and everything else. What..." Read more Brandy Melville - Cardigan Brandy Melville "I made a purchase of the Brandy Melville cardigan one day and when because the item was priced so high, I assumed that it would be a good product. Anyways,..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more