I honestly love brandy but when I wore own of their shirts for the first time it already started to peel and when I bought another shirt and I only worn it once, there were holes and the stitching was already falling out.I'm surprised at the quality.
I payed $20+ for one shirt and I didn't even get to wear it more than once. Not worth it every disappointing. I will not be purchasing from brandy Melville anytime soon.
It's like all there shirts have holes.Atleast lower the prices if the quality is going to be a 0/10
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Damaged clothing clothing is junk
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "In 2008 a widow,suffering from dimentia, living in Orangevale, California was sold a Pinnacle Alarm System through scare tactics and lies. They scare her, telling her there were home invasions,..."
- "Such a horrible company, Allstate. Look how they treat people, even in grief. Atrocious...."
- "World Financial Group is owned by Transamerica and Transamerica is owned by AEGON. PROOF ..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."