I honestly love brandy but when I wore own of their shirts for the first time it already started to peel and when I bought another shirt and I only worn it once, there were holes and the stitching was already falling out.I'm surprised at the quality.

I payed $20+ for one shirt and I didn't even get to wear it more than once. Not worth it every disappointing. I will not be purchasing from brandy Melville anytime soon.

It's like all there shirts have holes.Atleast lower the prices if the quality is going to be a 0/10

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Brandy Melville and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about shirt from Brandy Melville was quality and damaged clothing clothing is junk Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brandy Melville.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Brandy Melville to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brandy Melville?

Comments