Brandy Melville - Review about Clothing from Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Brandy is not telling anyone to change who they are, you just are mad because you can't fit in there clothes.I have been to plenty of stores before and they have had bitchy staff and crappy service, but don't take it out on the brand.
Maybe think about how it feels to be at the other end. I for example, am constantly called anorexic, which I'm not. I love to eat and have never skipped a meal, but some people can be cruel. When I go shopping I can't find clothes.
That may come to a shock to some people, but it's true. They don't make that much clothes to fit my body. I am constantly teased by other girls that I'm flat and my clothes are baggy. Sometime I wish I could be a normal height and weight, just like other girls who are bigger.
I think brandy was trying to help girls like me find cute clothes that actually fit. It's not like they're the only store to sell that type of clothes. If you really wanted to, you could buy something very similar at other stores. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THERE, DONT SHOP THERE!
It's that simple. And it's not like brandy hangs a big sign up saying YOUR FAT UNLESS YOU FIT IN OUR CLOTHES SO BECOME ANOREXIC. Becoming anorexic is your choice, and sometimes even genetic. You don't have to hurt yourself, it's your choice.
You just have to see how amazing you are and not compare yourself to anyone else. All other stores sell less of the smaller sizes, so it's hard to find things. Sure Abercrombie and Fitch has tiny clothes, but even I can't fit in that. That store is for kids and Tweens not high schoolers.
Brandy is reaching out to girls who are smaller.
You just want to brandy down because you can't wear their clothes.Maybe you should put some of your effort into finding clothes that you fit in and your comfortable with instead of trashing stores online.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I made a purchase of the Brandy Melville cardigan one day and when because the item was priced so high, I assumed that it would be a good product. Anyways,..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I ordered the open teardrop ring and I got it in the mail about a week later. However I was disappointed because the ring looked nothing like it did on..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Found a woodchip in my seeds..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."