Brandy is not telling anyone to change who they are, you just are mad because you can't fit in there clothes.I have been to plenty of stores before and they have had bitchy staff and crappy service, but don't take it out on the brand.
Maybe think about how it feels to be at the other end. I for example, am constantly called anorexic, which I'm not. I love to eat and have never skipped a meal, but some people can be cruel. When I go shopping I can't find clothes.
That may come to a shock to some people, but it's true. They don't make that much clothes to fit my body. I am constantly teased by other girls that I'm flat and my clothes are baggy. Sometime I wish I could be a normal height and weight, just like other girls who are bigger.
I think brandy was trying to help girls like me find cute clothes that actually fit. It's not like they're the only store to sell that type of clothes. If you really wanted to, you could buy something very similar at other stores. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THERE, DONT SHOP THERE!
It's that simple. And it's not like brandy hangs a big sign up saying YOUR FAT UNLESS YOU FIT IN OUR CLOTHES SO BECOME ANOREXIC. Becoming anorexic is your choice, and sometimes even genetic. You don't have to hurt yourself, it's your choice.
You just have to see how amazing you are and not compare yourself to anyone else. All other stores sell less of the smaller sizes, so it's hard to find things. Sure Abercrombie and Fitch has tiny clothes, but even I can't fit in that. That store is for kids and Tweens not high schoolers.
Brandy is reaching out to girls who are smaller.
You just want to brandy down because you can't wear their clothes.Maybe you should put some of your effort into finding clothes that you fit in and your comfortable with instead of trashing stores online.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Found a woodchip in my seeds..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."