Brandy Melville - Review about Ring from Williamsburg, Virginia
I ordered the open teardrop ring and I got it in the mail about a week later.However I was disappointed because the ring looked nothing like it did on the website.
I contacted customer service to get my money back or at least exchange it but they told me all jewelry sales are final.
*** rule.It's not teardrop shaped at all.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I bought the maroon Jada dress. FIRST TIME I WORE IT IT RIPPED!! Huge rip in the bottom seem!! This happened to the last one I bought in black. My..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "We received our Lil Lodge two years ago. Our experience was very different as both Steve (sales manager) and Larry (owner) were responsive, even though Steve's mom was hospitalized..."
- "I bought these ($1,200.00) astronomically high price cookware thinking that it was going to be the best and it is actually been horrible. The sensor on the tops always..."
- "I purchased a couch and a loveseat in what I thought was Thomasville upper end. I even paid to have down cushions. I have had the furniture for almost 5..."