Brandy Melville - Review about Ring from Williamsburg, Virginia
I ordered the open teardrop ring and I got it in the mail about a week later.However I was disappointed because the ring looked nothing like it did on the website.
I contacted customer service to get my money back or at least exchange it but they told me all jewelry sales are final.
*** rule.It's not teardrop shaped at all.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "Brandy is not telling anyone to change who they are, you just are mad because you can't fit in there clothes. I have been to plenty of stores before and..."
- "I bought these ($1,200.00) astronomically high price cookware thinking that it was going to be the best and it is actually been horrible. The sensor on the tops always..."
- "I purchased a couch and a loveseat in what I thought was Thomasville upper end. I even paid to have down cushions. I have had the furniture for almost 5..."
- "Unbelievable! Good thing I got my kids out in time. Very dangerous. I want my money back and an apology. ..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."