Brandy Melville - Review about Style Copying in Stockton, California
First of all I want to say how much I love Brandy Melville.Just last month I spent $300 shopping there.
I love the style, colors and everything else. What I'm mad about is how all the store are coping the same style it's ridiculous.
I wish BM would sue them.wet seal has the same exact sunset top for less and it's not fair for BM fans that pay a lot more.I'm really upset I stopped shopping at f21 and wet seal for being copy cats
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Style Copying
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I am an ELITE MEMBER . . . means nothing to Airsplat customer service! It just means I was *** enough to give them more money just to buy..."
- "In May 2016, I bought a pair of Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam shoes. After only 3 months the soles are worn out. I do not do a lot..."
- "I cant believe this! I've been ill and believed that a bowl of soup would surely help; but instead I've just broke a tooth on a bone that was in..."