4.6K views

I am so disappointed that they don't ship to Canada anymore! I live 10 hours away from the nearest Brandy Melville store, and the last time I shopped there half of the product was out of stock. I've spent lots of money on their clothing and now they're losing a customer.

The website doesn't specify that there is no international shipping until you go through the whole check out process. And why do you have a whole instagram page "BrandyMelville Canada" when you don't even ship there? So frustrating, good luck on losing more customers and profit

Review about: Brandy Melville Clothing.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Brandy Melville had the rudest customer service reps I have ever experienced. No wonder their sales keep going down the toilet.

Ya same, i was very disappointed. I was at the checkout and added in all my info just to see that they don’t even ship to Canada. They lost out on $200 ‍️

Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada #1225100

Lol, theres a "Brandy Melville Canada" because there are PHYSICAL STORES of Brandy IN Canada.. And I find it quite funny that just because you live far, means that Brandy is losing profit.

to Anonymous #1586130