1.8

I placed an order of 167 dollars and then received my confirmation email. I noticed that I accidentally ordered two of the same item.

In the email I received it clearly stated I had 24 hours to make changes or cancellations to my order. So I went on chat with them immediately. I spoke to a girl named Alexis who explained to me that I could only cancel my order and reorder all items with no guarantee that the products wouldn't be sold out. I told her that's not what the email said.

I asked if she could cancel the order for me and she said no I had to email that department. All and all it was an awful experience. She was passive aggressive when I said "If i cancel the order I won't re order it" (because I was obviously super frustrated) and she said "have a great day :)" she didn't address or acknowledge how I was feeling or the time that was being wasted. I ended up replacing the order and it's been three days and they still haven't sent out my order.

Love the clothes but they need to step up their customer service. It's ridiculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Brandy Melville Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 18.

Comments