2.0

The customer service is awful, the worst I have experienced in my entire life.I ordered some things and they did not even bother to inform customers the warehouses were moving out of state when I ordered.

After a week of no tracking notifications, I decided to ask them and they seemed to think that it was normal for shipments to not be sent on time when they make everyone pay for $7 (5-7 business days). The worst of part of it is that they kept telling me all the orders were upgraded to 2 day shipping...yeah, right! After another week of waiting, I decided to just cancel my order. If they cannot ship out orders, they should not even be allowing consumers to be purchasing their products online.

Their customer service representatives even told me that there was no contact information for the people in charge of shipping, these people clearly have no idea what they are doing or how to direct customers. I am under the impression they can do whatever they want because they are "trendy." Well, this does not work for me or other customers. Additionally, when I ordered stuff from them in the past before this moving chaos, some of my clothes were sent stained with chocolate or ink. I was also sent a wrong item.

All of these reasons stated are why I choose to do my Brandy purchasing elsewhere such as Pac-Sun or Poshmark where I know I can depend on reliable and exceptional customer service.

Also, they charge you for your order even though it may not have purchased.I do not know of any business that does that because everywhere else I order from charges when the order actually ships.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with product and selection and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and damaged clothing clothing is junk. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of clothing. Brandy Melville needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brandy Melville.

Had an Experience with Brandy Melville?

Comments